Today is the Chinese New Year or the Lunar New Year. As a Chinese descendant, I celebrate it 🙂 So, first, I want to say : 恭喜发财，万事如意! to all of you who celebrate CNY. Lets hope the Rabbit’s year is better than last year 😀
As I promised you 2 days ago, that I will regularly write posts about love this month, today we are going to talk about ‘how to tell if you fall in love?’ So, let rolls!
As love enters your life, you may find some troubles to define what do you really feel at the moment. Being touched by love, is an amazing thing to feel in life. Unfortunately, it can be hard to know, whether what you feel, is love or like.
The symptoms of falling in love can be obviously seen in a person. As you fall in love, your excitement increases every time you meet this person. You may have trouble to execute your daily tasks accurately, as your consciousness is shifting away every now and then. When you fall in love, the object of your affection is constantly in your mind. You feel a need to talk about this person, as much as possible. Everything that goes on around you seem to relate with the person you are falling for.
There is a HUGE difference between ‘like’ and ‘love’. ‘Like’ is much or less the same with the terminology of love, except that ‘like’ requires less of consistency and intensity. When you like a person, it doesn’t always mean you love that person. But when you love a person, automatically you must be like that person. We can normally live without something we like, but it is difficult to live without our love.
Love is something we don’t know the scientific process of. It is strongly related to an emotion that is often being misunderstood. Love cannot be quantified and we just simply accept as being there. Love is something that we tend to give carefully because of the potential for pain, while like is more related to a loan and you don’t concern yourself with much if you may not have it back.
In a nut shell, how to know if you fall in love :
1. the person is always on your mind and you try to justify the reason why he/she is in your mind.
2. you genuinely care about that person, his/her happiness, more than your own.
(with or without physical contact)
3. you start to play out that person in your fantasy about being with him/her, forever and after.
4. you want to share every hours, thoughts, moments, with him/her, simply because you don’t want to miss
5. you feel comfortable, relaxed and secure whenever you are with him/her.
I could jot down the longer list, but I think, you can feel it inside if you fall in love with a person. Philosophers and scientist have been conducting their theories about love. Yet, with all the time and energy, we still don’t know what love is, except that it is something that we feel and want to feel again since the first time we encounter it. In the real world, each emotion can triggers what lies within us; love can grow from like just as like can be produce from love. For me, it is just how you see night and day; what people call by night, some others call it by day.
Little tips from me before you fall in love :
1. Love yourself first. It is impossible to love another human being, if you don’t know how to love yourself.
2. write down the list of qualities you want in a partner. think about your past relationship,
what you disliked or liked.
3. examine yourself whether you just want to have a real relationship or just fooling around.
4. do not pursue, but also do something (cupid is not that smart in love archery).
5. prepare your heart of the risk of getting hurt. Work together with your logic and heart.
Love chooses you.
All you can really do is accept it for all its mystery when it comes into your life.
Feel the way it fills you to overflowing, then reach out and give it away.
Give it back to the person who brought it alive in you.
Give it to others, give it to the world around you in any way you can.
Love is in the air,